jueves, noviembre 02, 2017

Hogar

I'll light the fire, you place the flowers in the vase that you bought today.
Staring at the fire for hours and hours while I listen to you
Play your love songs all night long for me, only for me.
Come to me now and rest your head for just five minutes, everything is done.
Such a cozy room, the windows are illuminated by the evening
Sunshine through them, fiery gems for you, only for you.

Our house is a very, very fine house with two cats in the yard, life used to be so hard,
Now everything is easy cause of you and our la, la, la...

Our house is a very, very fine house with two cats in the yard, life used to be so hard,
Now everything is easy cause of you and our...

I'll light the fire, while you place the flowers in the vase that you bought today.
Graham Nash
Déjà Vu
CSNY
Atlantic Records, 1970

No hay comentarios :